Senior Infrastructure and Operations Engineer - Telecommute Nationwide (UZ-26E94)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll doyour life's best work.(sm)
This position is within the Document Storage Solution team utilizing various vendor products as well as internal custom solutions. We are looking for a strong Infrastructure / Configuration Engineer Lead who will drive and maintain current and future infrastructure in order to sustain our growing and forward-thinking platform.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Participate in Systems Engineering initiatives and projects consisting of installation, configuration and troubleshooting efforts. Provide feedback on project status, milestones, and risks
- Manage multiple priorities and projects
- Conduct implementations, conversions, and upgrades in a manner consistent with Standard Operating Procedures within company maintenance windows; including change management procedures
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, project managers, and stakeholders.
- Author technical documentation such as systems and data center diagrams
- Report creation of RightFax and eFax usage
- Work closely with vendors on implementation of products and services
- Ensure security and operational standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with UHG IT compliance requirements, HIPPA standards, and industry best practices
- Perform risk analysis to identify IT security issues and remediating plans. Identify and / or mitigate operational risks where appropriate
- Configuration, troubleshooting and management of RightFax server's
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and technical teams, communicate proficiently to share the information from the above point and also regarding enhancements, changes, issues and defects that may impact data, workflow and/or functionality
- Drive completion of projects and initiatives, follow through on execution of strategies and demonstrate ability to stay the course despite obstacles
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with standard operating policies and procedures
- Drive root cause analysis and long-term solution for critical and high impact data processing issues
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Active Directory Services (2008 and above) administration, configuration and troubleshooting: DNS, DHCP, Sites and Services, Replication, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with RightFax administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of fax boards
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with MS Server OS installation, configuration and troubleshooting: Windows Server 2008-2016
- 3+ years of experience in IT Solution Design and Delivery
- Health care industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal skills with the ability to create and maintain strong relationships with members of cross departmental teams and department team members
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team
Technology Careers with Optum.
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to doyour life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Operations Engineer, San Antonio, TX, Texas, Telecommute
15 days ago
ApplyBy clicking I expressly authorize the terms and conditions
Description KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our Natio
KU - San Antonio, TX
KU - Orlando, FL